MoH:A SP Demo First thoughts

I have had to update my drivers but damn that gives my PC a serouse workout!!! It's getting warm in here! she is pumping out so much heat I'm going to have to open a window...

This is only the SP game but here are my first thoughts...

It's all a bit manic but great fun. The rifle is less effective than in MoH's of old and it all feels very strange having "iron sight". You can still jump throughout the scenery so I can imagine that in the MP game you are going to find people in some very strange places. (That will be me by the way I could always be found perching on a ledge in odd locations. I always worked on the premise that if they don't see you, you have a better chance of getting the kill)

So far very impressive, I didn't want to stop playing but my system was showing signs of stress as the heat built. Some graphics glitches were interfering with the game play. Time me thinks to pop off the side cover of the box to see if that helps, bugger the noise...

Popular Posts