Windows 7, my thoughts after using it.

I have been running Windows 7 on my laptop for several days now. so far I'm very impressed.

Because it's on my laptop I can't test any games. for general daily computer use it kicks Vista's arse. From what I have read gaming performance should also see an improvement. We should see a return to XP like performance but with the new nice shiny and DirectX10.

I was trying to think of an analogy...

Think of Elvis, Elvis in his last Las Vegas years. Fat, sweaty, jumpsuits and sequins sometimes forgetting his lines. If you had the chance you would still want to see him perform. Because it's still Elvis and Elvis is the king. That's Vista!

[image]

Remember when Elvis did that comeback show in 68? Black leather, slim looking good. He sung his heart out and totally wowed the crowd. Well that's Windows 7 not as young as he once was but slick, trim and on form.

[image]

Popular Posts