EA to fix Airborne with next patch!

New maps and some of the fixes we have been after since the game came out!


In my last note, I promised to give you some details on the client-side patch we’ve been working on for December. I am happy to report the patch has gone alpha, and is currently in test and certification. I’ve been through dozens of playtests, and I’m convinced you’ll appreciate the improvements.

Among the new features are:Number of players has been raised to 24
We’ve added 2 NEW MULTIPLAYER MAPS, Varsity and Market Garden, both built specifically with the increased player counts in mind
Front end and score screens have been changed to handle the increased number of players
Server lists are now much easier to navigate
All weapons have been tuned and rebalanced
Clan tag support has been added
You can now assign yourself a player name which is different from your login
Spawn points have been adjusted in all maps

Link back

Popular Posts