Red Orchestra 2 HD Release Trailer

Finally it's here and I can play. Just in time for bed Grump! Anyhow please ignore any of my early statements about this game looking ugly. Now it's out of beta it's look chuffing marvellous.

There is the normal weapon handling/assault coarse you get at the beginning of a shooter game. Well I wish they had included it in the beta. I have already seen things in that short first section of the single player that I wish I had known about while playing the Beta.

Just running through that you can see that there is some depth to the game most do not include. There is the whole cover system, blind firing. Breath control, setting range on your sights.

With the MG you should deploy on the ground or sandbags or window frame. Then after you have been firing it for a while you have to remember to swap the barrel or it will explode and leave you without a weapon! There is a lot more to this game than I had at first thought. In general the weapon handling feels right. A little like ArmA in that regard, you have to master each weapon you use. I think I will be playing more of the single player tomorrow.

Popular Posts