Valley Benchmark Windows Vs Ubuntu



Valley Benchmark Windows Vs Ubuntu This is my first look at Unigine's new benchmark called Valley. This benchmark has versions for MS Windows, Apple's OSX and Linux. I can't test it on OSX but I do have Ubuntu 12.10 installed on my gaming rig as I'm a long time user of Linux and I use Openshot for my video editing. I have two main loves in Computing, Games and Linux. With resent introduction of Steam on Ubuntu I have been looking at dumping Windows altogether however results like this are hard to ignore. I'm no Linux expert, I would call myself a "user", just a regular guy that uses Ubuntu and Windows. I'm sure there are people with way more knowledge than myself that would get the benchmark to run more quickly, I'm just not that guy... I think you would get better results wi

Popular Posts