CoD:4 my review

Well that's the single player completed. Given my PC a workout! sounds like a jet turbine spooling down! and I'm coming out in a thin sweat, the room is hotter than hell. Damn this must chew some watts, like sitting in a small room with a electric fire! got'a put another quid in the meter :lol: The PC case is warm to the touch. I think I need to work on the case cooling some. Save my pennies for one of those nice fat cases, the one with the 9 inch fan in the top!

I still have arcade mode to look at, not sure what the fook that is, and cheats?!? what's all that about...

Well CoD:4 lives up to the older members of the family. CoD I, United Offense and CoD II. Rock solid single player. The WWII games used well loved movies for inspiration.
This one had some things that were outrageous! With in the first 10 mins the ship sinking, the atomic blast! I can't think of a game that has used an atomic bomb at relative close range, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The sniper section, what with all of those guys walking towards you, gave me the creeps. The missile launches were cool. It gave a real sense of urgency to getting to the control room.

All in all a very intense and immerse game, I could have done without the blooming dogs! whenever I got stuck the best thing to do was move forward, hang back and your mince meat.

So if like me you have only played the MP game, it maybe time to give SP a go, you wont be disappointed!

Popular Posts