Review: Corsair Nautilus 500



Here is a great review of a cool product, one I just might be getting myself...

To give you a clear picture of how I rated this product I chose four distinct areas of interest and scored them out of a possible 10.

Installation: 9.0 - Installing the unit was easy and straight forward even for a novice like me. I am concerned about the PCI bracket pinching the tubes especially if your case has sharp edges.

Performance: 8.5 - This unit does what it sets out to do. It cools your CPU better then a good heatsink and fan combo. There are better performing components out there but none this easy to handle. Noise levels were apparent though not overly intrusive which lowered the score a bit here.

Price: 9.0 - I was able to find this kit for $150 online easily and at that price I find it to be a great bargain.

Value: 10 - For the level of performance this kit offers at the price it retails for this is a good purchase.


Pros:

+ Fast and easy setup
+ Excellent cooling
+ Expandable to GPU (Not included)
+ Quiet

Cons:

- PCI bracket pinches tubes slightly

Final score: 9 out of 10 and the Bjorn3D Seal of Approval.

Continue reading...

Popular Posts